Friday 27 December 2013

The Christmas Haul

So as you may know Christmas happened, which means Christmas gifts, and if you just so happen to be a hobbyist like myself that probably means a whole load of new models and tabletop equipment.

So at the end of the day, when all due things were taken into consideration, in between the symphonic metal CDs and TV series, I now have this.




At last I can actually transport my armies practically, without fear of them being damaged!

I also got these girls/magical horse


In case you can't make out what it is, it's these:




And last but not least I won this at my local GW store in a giffle giveaway.


It's a Devilfish, Stealth Team and Crisis battlesuit, in case you can't quite make out all the various parts. Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me over the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment